Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Writer's Prayer


Lord, you are my true inspiration. You inspire me with Your great love so much that I feel compelled to write about You.

As I write today may the words I write reflect how much I love you. Use my words to bring others closer to You, to comfort those who are suffering and to offer peace to those who are restless. Show your immense love for the world through my simple words.

As I continue to write, let my heart continue to chase after Yours, so that I may burst with love and share my thoughts and feelings for you with others so they may also know Your love.

Amen.

4 comments:

  1. John -

    I pray that you are doing well. Thank you for this beautiful prayer. It is quite a gift to be able to open up your heart in words.

    Keep up your praying and writing - you are an inspiration to so many people. And today we so need inspiration.

    Blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful prayer and a thoughtful and inspiring post. Thank you.

    May God bless and guide you always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a joy it is to read your prayer, John! You have grown in spirit, in a truly wonderful way. Continue the good works. God bless you abundantly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. John, your site will be featured this week in our Twitter/Facebook highlight of St Blogs blogs.
    +JMJ+ John Bowden

    ReplyDelete